- Entire monolith application requiring migration from PHP 5.6 to version 8.0.
- Minimal documentation available for the remote pod together business logic requirements.
- Many defected API’s that required replacements due to deprecation.
- The agency did not have the internal capability to complete the project.
- Cost-effective approach for upgrading major PHP versions.
- The tight-knit DY team works autonomously and only requires one product manager to provide guidance on key deliverables and direction.
- Database replication implemented for multiple client customers.
- Enormous system improvement with loading speeds around 30% faster across core web-app functions.
- The team adopted Blazor and delivered numerous PWA applications at a great rate.
- The team learned the ABP IO Framework which required overriding the framework-specific modules.
- Two-way Sync system for Realtime ticket data between DevOps and Mavenlink.
- Complex mid-project reconfiguration when 3rd Party API integration changed format.
- DY scrum master lead the remote pod and liaised directly with the product owner. (Opening up growth for the agency).
- Top-down architecture review and redesign.