- Critical projects across three regions needing implementation and insufficient local resource to execute.
- Legacy code migration needed on key financial portals.
- Mobile client applications needing to be rebuilt insupportable technologies.
- New product launch in EMEA needing deployment before share voting season.
- Migration from AWS to Azure Kubernetes service required for Australian application.
- Successful deployments and ongoing support for key products.
- Shared resourcing between regions when there is a pull-on resource.
- Fast scale-up times with teams allocated generally within 5 business days, key roles 7 days.
- Core applications migrated to modern software versions.
- Around the clock technical support (3 time zones).
- 40% performance improvements, site downtime instances improved to 99.99%.
- Worked with product owners across 3 regions to identify skill requirements and build remote teams
- Conducted full BRD for Australian business to identity best way to implement product changes needed and manage legacy integrations.
- Squad of 4 dedicated resources allocated to work in UK time zone in order to build and deploy new voting portal.
- Managed and completed QA and UAT testing for all 3 regions.
- All developers operating through VPN access into local systems for enhanced security.