- Duplication of data was occurring due to the PHP application having unsolicited permissions.
- Inefficient use of power BI which was adding over $180k USD in cost per month.
- Customers having negative experiences throughout their web and mobile applications.
- Over 300 customers requiring manual recording tools for Power BI – ingesting data manually.
- Old product Yellow Fin (Data Reporting tool) had limited features. Migration to Logi-composer.
- Current implementation of Yellow Fin MS SQL required conversion to the snowflake DSL.
- Enhanced customer experience across the entire platform.
- Positive changes pre-deployment during the Pen testing phase.
- Power BI database migration reduced annual server costs by $180k (annual license fees).
- Improved time to revenue and business generation.
- Building out the Web API to centralize existing business logic and deliver key new functionality.
- Huge optimization of Yellow Fins Domain-specific query language.
- Stored Procedure reduced from 3500 lines to 450.
- • Expose Customer’s public APIs to allow third party applications to gain additional services
- Down-size the main Web App (PHP) so that it is presentation-only and enhanced it to deliver key new UI functionality.
- Implemented Scalable three-tier extract, transform,load process (ETL). Automation-centric style with over300 databases efficiently converted.
- Rebuilding of the Mobile Apps (Kotlin & SWIFT) and deliver key new Mobile functionality.