- Limited end-user guidance for changes implemented in banks online portal.
- Minimal capacity to customise user journeys based on demographics and audience tags
- Lack of in-house resource to tackle the entire project including research, empathise, design, create and test phases.
- Complex legacy system integrations between core components of the ecosystem.
- Enhanced customer journey due to highly customised modals & cascading support lines.
- Standardised system to manage and update touchpoints with customers
- Secure configuration to ensure data privacy and the right people with the right access to client data
- Improved tracking and monitoring of customer behaviour on-site to allow for ongoing UX enhancements
- Increased speed to market for feature release with DY owning end-to-end planning & delivery
- Completed a discovery and scoping phase including detailed scoping of requirements
- Lead design authority, operational and steering committees culminating in the design of a non-obtrusive communication technique.
- Identification of key resources and secure onboarding into client environments.
- Coordination of dependencies with integrated systems
- Managed and completed build, QA and UAT testing
- Completed end-user training and go-live support